Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Marie Antoinette was a witch...

Every year, around this time, I design a collage sheet for Alpha Stamps with vintage portraits, photographs or paintings, altered into witches. This year I've designed two, one of which features a couple of images of my girl Marie A in witchy apparel.
And this one with an assortment of saucy wenches, err... um, witches.
 As soon as the first copies were hot off the laser printer... I started working on an arty little piece to show them off ;)
I bet you didn't know Marie Antoinette was a witch that floated around in an enchanted flying shoe flapping her little glitter encrusted bat wings for all she was worth.
Marie seemed a bit naked by herself, and I wanted to play with an image from my other collage sheet, so I threw together this triptych as a back ground for her.
The whole thing went together in a few hours and was super fun to work on. I really like the eyeball embellishment on the front of Marie's enchanted shoe...
and this saucy lass with her cauldron and owl...
If you'd like to peruse my supply list, click here.
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. I hope you've been creating lots of wonderful Halloween art or enjoying the approach of Autumn in your own favorite way :)




 

No comments: