Wednesday, October 7, 2015

they're creepy...

they're kooky...
they're mysteriously spooky...
they're creepy little row houses!
Made with the new Mini Haunted House Chipboard Set and some awesome collage sheets sized just for them. All designed by Laura Carson, for Alpha Stamps. You may know Laura from around the interweb, as she is utterly famous for her yearly Halloween tutorial extravaganzas. This year she did a complete creeptastic village and when it was done she shrunk down some of the parts to create this awesome tiny set. Needless to say, I love it!
I also used the Regions Beyond paper stash by Tim Holtz as it is so perfectly creepy and the color pallet is wonderfully warm and muted.
I'm really proud of my embossed spiderweb as I am usually a complete failure at using rubber stamps. I was super careful this time and the result was just right :)
The rubber stamp is an old one from Inkadinkado. It's been in my stash for a few years now and this is the first occasion I've had to use it. That totally validates my hoarding, errr, um, collecting mentality and makes me happy :D
Thanks for stopping by and reading my ramblings. I hope I see you again and if you'd like to see a list of all the supplies I used on this creepy little project, click here.


4 comments:

Kristin said...

These are wonderful!

Pam Austin said...

you did such a fabulous job! great fun!

smokeysmom said...

Looks great! How did you get all of the little houses to stand up? Is there something at the bottom/back holding them up?? What do the backs look like?

Shannon Cooper said...

Bootiful houses! Happy Halloween!