Saturday, December 5, 2015

white mice and Christmas...

 go together like black cats and Halloween... in my humble opinion. 
So I have been creating lots of Christmas art featuring mice. What could be cuter than a hidden drawer book box with a mouse perching among the holly?
 or a sweet, tiny, mouse warming his paws at the fireplace, inside the hidden drawer book box.
If you're not into cute and sweet, perhaps, a mouse driving a steampunk sleigh is more your style...
 Don't you just love that gorgeous plaid paper?
And just look at his little face!
Ooops! He's missing his whiskers because one of my cats thought they were fun to chew on. Bad, kitty :(
Speaking of the plaid paper... it's from a new company called Photo Play Paper Co. and we have some of their Dear Santa line at alphastamps.com. I fell in love with the kitschy mid century vibe and used some paper from the 6" x 6" pad to create this sweet shabby chic mini sleigh...
Dang! I forgot to put a mouse in that one! Oh, well, I guess I can add one to it later ;)
Thanks for dropping by and reading my post, if you'd like to view a list of supplies I used on each of these projects just click on the name below:
Christmas Mouse Book Box
Steampunk Mouse Sleigh

Sweet Shabby Chic Sleigh (below)

No comments: