Saturday, July 4, 2015

A Witch's Book of Spells with a Secret...

Just an unassuming little spell book sitting on  a shelf.


It's a bit worn and looks well loved...


Hey! The spine is loose! Oh! There's something inside...





This is my latest creation and it was made using a new kit I designed for Alpha Stamps. The kit comes with die-cut chipboard parts and collage sheets to assemble the book box, plus potion labels, ephemera, miniature book covers and boxes, a wooden look drawer... you really need to go take a look. But, come right back as I've created a snapguide with all the instructions and tips you need to get the kit assembled, too.

If you're curious about the bottles or paper or embellishment I've used to decorate my book box, here's the supply list. Not sure how to assemble miniature books? Here's my tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by... I hope you enjoyed this post and it inspired you to create something.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I truely like Ur spell books,e.c.t,but I really liked the journals, And especially,the one with the little made up bags of fairu

Unknown said...

Está a venda ???

Kat said...

I purchased the kit. I didn't realize just how small it is. I would like to make the larger size. Is there a pattern available that I can purchase?

Anonymous said...

I’m not really sure what is available as I haven’t worked for Alpha Stamps for more than 5 years. Perhaps you can ask there 😊