Saturday, March 28, 2015

Marie's Boudoir... a shabby chic shadowbox...

If Marie Antoinette were living today, I bet she'd be a shopaholic shabby chic fan...


Using this awesomely shabby chic shadowbox, made by Prima Marketing and available at Alpha Stamps, I created a miniature scene depicting a corner of Marie's boudoir.


I needed lots of bakery, shoe and hat boxes for my scene soooo... I created a new collage sheet full of boxes too. The boxes are super easy to put together and look adorable with a bit of tissue paper or some yummy faux sweets in them.


Here's a list of supplies I used in making my shadowbox. I hope you enjoyed my post and wanna go make your own version of Marie's boudoir or her tea table or her favorite shoe store...


1 comment:

Deb said...

Teri, you have captured Marie's boudoir perfectly, what an amazing miniature vignette! Thanks for sharing, love it xo