Saturday, November 11, 2017

more Christmas ornaments!

Leslie, the Queen Bee of Alpha Stamps, designed some adorable Tiny Diorama Boxes and I immediately felt the need to design a collage sheet! A BIG THANKS goes to Kristin Batsel who was kind enough to photograph her vintage ornament boxes for me :)
After getting my hands on a hard copy of said collage sheet, I proceeded to craft my heart out and produced two little ornament box ornaments...
they are decorated both front and back...
I think they are pretty darn cute and will look adorable hanging on a Christmas tree!
 As this was a bit of a last minute project (and they didn't take a whole lot of time to create!) you will find my supplies list for both ornaments below :)
Supplies Used:
The paper pad I used is from a couple of years ago and is called Reflections Christmas by Echo Park Paper Co. I used Tim Holtz Distress Pumice Stone Ink Pad to ink the edges of everything.
Thanks for stopping by, now go make something!!



2 comments:

Kristin said...

Those are adorable! I love 'em both.

Anonymous said...

This is different collection and nice idea. I love all christmas tree ornaments. :)> Thanks for sharing.