Saturday, April 29, 2017

Alice in the library... and outside

 Alpha Stamps has a new monthly kit for May and it includes this awesome Gatefold Window Card.
 I used two of the gatefold window cards to make a sweet little double sided Alice in Wonderland shrine. On one side there is an outside scene with fake grass and a window box and lovely pink roses. You can view the library through the window...
 if you look closely you can see the Cheshire cat sitting on a shelf in the bookcase.
Btw, I used the Finnabair Art Extravagence Rust Paste Set to paint the window frames and the flower box because I swear I'm in love with this stuff!
From the side you can kinda see both little scenes...
 The flip side of my shrine has a library scene and you can look outside. I used the Alice Plays Croquet Collage Sheet for my outside view. 
 You can tell you're in the library because there are stacks of books everywhere.
The White Rabbit is looking a bit puzzled by the butterfly sitting on a stack of books and perhaps by the mushrooms sprouting out of the floor.
Those wonderful framed paintings are cut out of one of the papers included in the May kit :)
If you'd like to see a complete list of the supplies I used click here.
 Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I hope you have a fun and creative day!

No comments: