Saturday, January 30, 2016

a little house greeting card for your bff...

I love house shaped shrines, die cuts, etc, as many people do... I think it's probably because it's such a familiar and comforting shape. And guess what? Alpha Stamps has a brand spankin' new monthly kit, out for February, and it's all about Little Houses! I just couldn't resist making a little something with some of the parts of the kit and the new Provincial 6x6 Paper Pad by Kaisercraft.

I love Kaisercraft 6x6 pads because not only do they have fabulous small scale paper in them but they include extra pages of borders and other embellishments :) As a matter of fact I used two tag shaped embellishments on my card...
Inside is a gold Claddagh embellishment I'm kinda in love with. I used a Lipstick Red Copic marker to color the heart red because I thought it cold use a pop of color.
It's a very simple card made with paper, dresden and collage sheets. I used hinges on the paper covered die-cut chipboard pieces (in the Little Houses Kit!) so it could open and close. On the front is a bit of Flower Soft and an adorable little wreath from Little B.
If you'd like to create your own card to gift to your bff or someone special, here's my supply list.

Thanks for stopping by and have an inspired day!



No comments: