Saturday, November 21, 2015

a miniature rustic Christmas...

I'm really into crafting for Christmas this year. This is unusual for me as I prefer Halloween over Christmas and I tend to want to keep on creating Halloween crafts even after Halloween has come and gone. But this year, I have embraced the Christmas crafting sooo much, I created a Christmas crafting kit for Alpha Stamps.

The kit is called Rustic Christmas Tree Kit and it includes almost everything you need to create this lovely little rustic Christmas tree under glass...
I even provide complete instructions on how to put it together. You will need to provide your own glue, paint and tools (such as scissors). The whole thing from base to dome top is only about 6.5 inches tall so it's perfect to gift to someone special or to keep on your desk at work. You could even display it on a shelf or in a curio cabinet after Christmas is over :)
Speaking of curio cabinets... I used the fabulous Curio Cabinet Shrine Kit to create a miniature Christmas scene complete with fireplace and Christmas gifts...
I love the sleeping kitty and that chair!
 Of course there's a mouse stealing a Christmas cookie...
 and a mounted deer head above the mantle.

The outside is totally festooned with flowers and holly so it's pretty from every angle...
Wow, this has turned into a rather looong post, thanks for reading all the way to the end!

Before I go, here's a link to my supply list... cause I just know you're going to wanna make your own Christmas curio cabinet scene :) If you'd prefer to purchase the curio cabinet I created, it is available here. I've also started to load my Etsy shop with Christmas goodies and mixed media art for gift giving. Shipping is always free to the USA too!



2 comments:

Shannon Cooper said...

Teri, this is gorgeous! It's amazing you fit all of those exquisite details into such a little space. Wonderful!

Kristin said...

Awesome, Teri! So much Christmas in so little space!