Friday, December 26, 2014

Valentine Candy Boxes

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are getting ready to start 2015 off with a bang!

Since I'm always running a bit behind I have vowed to be more timely with my art endeavors in 2015. Sooooo... I've already started making my valentines! Little heart shaped candy boxes with lots of flowers and glitter...




 (My secret for getting the chipboard heart to stand up is an 1/8 inch dowel cut into a two inch piece and glued to the the heart. Then you poke a hole in the lid of your box, push the dowel through and glue into place. Looks kinda icky with all of that glue so I will glue a flower or two over it.)

(You can't even see the dowel on the back because I hid it with flowers!)

If you would like to make some of these sweet candy box valentines, head on over to Alpha Stamps where you can find the supplies I used on sale!

1 comment: