Wednesday, March 19, 2014

a month filled with corsets...


You may or may not know that Alpha Stamps has a monthly themed kit that you can purchase as a subscription or a "one of". The cool thing about this is the new stuff Leslie brings in for the month is usually geared towards the current theme... this month it is corsets! Yes this makes me happy, it's such a strange and wonderful thing to make art about! I even hunted down some wonderful corset advertisements and made a couple of collage sheets. One is all tag shaped and led me to create this fun little corset tag book...
It was super easy to make as I simply rough cut out the tags, glued them to some paper (with the pretty side of the paper showing on the opposite side of the tag) and once the glue dried I fussy cut them out. Then I added some bits and bobs to jazz them up and some ribbon and a binding ring to turn them in to a book. Quick and easy crafting at it's best :)
If you would like a complete list of all the products I used to make this fast and fun book you can see one here. I hope you enjoyed this little post and thanks for stopping by... now go MAKE SOMETHING!

No comments: