Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Halloween Fun at Alpha Stamps . . .

As you know I not only work for Alpha Stamps but I am also a lucky member of the Design Team. A couple of months ago we received our bimonthly kit and it was my very favorite theme, Halloween! Of course I couldn't wait to get started and spent many hours gesso-ing, collage-ing, painting and more collage-ing until I came up with this whimsical Haunted House Book.





I know you're probably wondering when you can get your hands on this sweet pressed wood book and the fabulous collage sheets I used to create the pages above. Well they are available on Alpha Stamps right now! The best part is we are having a Swap with this great little book, too!

Don't forget we have a Halloween Giveaway Challenge going on right now too!


3 comments:

Karenliz Henderson said...

WOW Wonderful! I love it.

Denise Phillips said...

Now that was a ton of work, and it's fantastic! Great job!
Cheers:)

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

This is so, so, MUCH. I luv the pink circles going on on the cover. I recognize many of the images because I have them, too. AS has the best. This is quite a work of art to enjoy for a long time.